Monday, August 15, 2011

Motorcycle Training Kudos

Almost daily we at Club Ed receive wonderful comments about the classes you take. But in the rush to keep serving customers, we don't always take time to share them. Today we received a wonderful letter about our Motorcycle Safety Course. Here it is...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN :
On August 6 & 7, I attended and successfully completed The Basic Rider Course ( Motorcycle 101 ). I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Karen Dampeer and Robert Allen, the two Certified Instructors who conducted the two day training course, for the professional knowledge they brought to the students who attended. They can only be considered to be an asset to Club Ed, and it was my privilege to have been trained under their careful leadership. At all times, they displayed a personal touch, but when it came to the basics of safely riding a motorcycle here in town, or out on the open road, they showed no favoritism, and above all, were completely fair to all those attending. They were very patient with me, a new rider to the world of motorcycles, and encouraged me throughout the training, however made it very clear that I would be expected to perform at an acceptable level of competence in every maneuver required in this course. I had absolutely no experience prior to attending this Basic Rider Course, however at its conclusion, believed that I was ready to safely and efficiently navigate the roads and highways wherever I may choose to ride. At the successful conclusion of this course, I went to the DPS licensing department, and successfully completed their exam for motorcycles. Once again, I attribute these newly acquired skills and knowledge to Karen and Robert, and their abilities to convey the importance of riding safely and skillfully. I would very much appreciate if you would forward my email to them, with my sincere thanks for being the skilled, patient and professional instructors they are. Thanks also to Club Ed for offering this and many other useful courses to all members of our community.
Sincerely,
DCS
Kerrville, TX

No comments: